We are a full-service property management company serving Santa Barbara, Ventura, and the tri-counties. Our talented professional staff will assist you to maximize revenue, and minimize you involvement in the property, making your life less complicated. Cochrane Property Management will customize our services to accommodate every investor’s needs and expectations. Our goal is to maximize owner and tenant experiences while increasing the value of your investment.
Full Service Management Includes:
Use of our all-inclusive accounting software, Appfolio.
- Online Rent Payments
- Owner Reporting Options
- Customized Accounting to meet your needs
- Regular Financial Statements
- Details of Income & Expenses
- Collecting Rent, Security Deposits and Late Fees
We will prepare and show rental units securing the most accurate market rental rates.
- Marketing and Leasing Vacancies
- Maximizing Advertising Exposure
- Photo and Video Walk Through
- Tenant Background, Reference and Credit Checks
- Application Processing
- Procuring Lease
- Collecting Deposits
- Performing Move-In & Move-Out Inspections
- Reassessing Market Rent
- Negotiating Lease Renewal
- Bilingual Staff
- Friendly Customer Service
Maintenance & Repairs
Our Property management staff is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including all emergency repairs needed.
- Coordinating all maintenance repairs & requests
- 24 hour emergency repair line
- Routine Interior & Exterior Inspections
- Competitive Vendor Pricing
“Cochrane Property Management, Inc. has been managing my apartment buildings and commercial buildings for over 20 years. Their hands on approach to Property Management and follow up to my requests have been great. They have made owning Apartments and multi-tenant commercial property smooth sailing.”
– Bob Tuler at Radius Group, Santa Barbara, 2015
“I have owned multi-family units on the South Coast since the ‘70’s. Cochrane Property Management, Inc. stands head and shoulders above any other management firm that I have had. I believe in providing a quality experience for my tenants at a competitive price. CPM staff are responsive to residents, efficient in maintenance and re-renting units, and provide good accounting. I would not be able to operate my buildings from Northern California where I now reside without the skilled attention of John and his associates.”
– Robert, owner of multi-family properties in Ventura & Oxnard, 2015